- F2F for Blended MHFA (20/1/2022 Brisbane)
January 20, 2022
9:00 AM - 1:15 PM
Venue: TBC, Brisbane
Participants need to have completed the e-learning component of the Blended MHFA for the Workplace that you have purchased directly from the MHFA Australia website. You can not do this course if you have an on-line course for MHFA in the Workplace. Go to our on-line courses option.
We can provide you with the Face to face course which will lead to your accreditation as a MHFAider. Call if you would like to discuss this 1300 668 089 or email (link to enquiry page)
The face-to-face component is designed to be delivered after participants have completed the eLearning MHFA in the Workplace.
In this face-to-face training, the focus is on the revision and application of knowledge and skills learnt in the eLearning component, providing participants with the opportunity to:
- Examine issues pertinent to mental health problems in the workplace in more depth
- Clarify any points of uncertainty remaining after completion of the eLearning modules
- Apply the MHFA Action Plan to relevant workplace scenarios
- Discuss and reflect ‘a where to from now’ in using mental health first aid skills in the workplace.
About the Presenter
Diane Hickey is an experienced mental health nurse and counselor with extensive experience in mental health, forensic mental health and primary health care; she worked with Queensland Police Service developing face to face and online mental health training and has developed and delivered mental health awareness training. She is a certified Principal Master Trainer of MHFA. She has a relaxed and humorous presentation style that will make the experience of attending this workshop both fun and informative.
Contact us on 1300 668 089 or email: [email protected] to find out more information or book on-line.